The Road to Mont Ventoux
Cyclefilm’s latest release, The Road to Mont Ventoux, is a preview of the 2009 L’Etape route. It has now hit the shelves and to mark the occasion, we’ve got a copy to give away to one lucky reader.
On 20 July the 2009 L’Etape will follow stage 20 of the Tour de France, and will see riders tackle the daunting Mont Ventoux, starting from Montélimar. the 172km stage packs in five climbs, passing earlier over Côte de Citelle, Col d'Ey, Col de Fontaube and Col de Notre-Dame des Abeilles to warm the legs up.
The DVD contains the following:
- Full route coverage (1 hour Recon - all climbs and descends)
- Cultural insights(local specialities, sights and attractions)
- Logistics (flights, hotels and car hire overview)
- Ride guide (tips on training, nutrition and riding technique)
- Bullet cam sequences (all climbs real time and uncut)
- Out takes and bonus features (another hour of footage)
We’ve got one copy of this brand new DVD, worth £16.99, to give away to one lucky RCUK reader. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is email email@example.com and tell us which stage of the 2009 Tour de France provides the route for the 2009 Etape.
Competition ends 23:59hrs Thursday 15 January 2009.