Herne Hill Weekday Training
The clocks have changed, the weather is showing real signs of spring and evening training all of a sudden seems less of a chore.
In the lead up to the Good Friday track meeting, Herne Hill velodrome will be open every weekday afternoon from 1.00pm giving all riders the chance to get some extra time in on the track.
The track will be open to all comers from Monday 3 April to Thursday 13 April, with the exception of Tuesday 11 April when the track has already been booked.
The sessions are uncoached & are £6 for Adults, £3 for 16-18 y/olds & £1 for U16's.
Also, a reminder that in addition to the Saturday training, evening training sessions are now starting too. Keep an eye on the site for updates.
Saturday Session times (weather dependent)
- Induction/Under 12's 9:00 - 10:30
- General Training 10:30 - 13:00
- Induction Adults £3 16-17 years £2 U16 £1
- General Training Adults £6 16-17 years £3 U16 £1
- Any riders doing the induction sessions can ride the main session paying the difference in price
- Bike hire is now free of charge.
For more information visit; www.vcl.org.uk.