The Orient Express Bicycle Tour that leaves Paris, France on July 29th and finishes in Istanbul, Turkey on September 24th is looking for an experienced bike mechanic. The Tour covers 4000 km as it travels across Europe and includes participants from all over the world.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
• 3+ years experience as a mechanic.
• Experience with modern bicycles and components including disc brakes and suspension forks.
• Experience with fork and hub overhauls, wheel truing, brake bleeds, and other difficult jobs.
• Ability to problem solve, improvise, and work under less than ideal conditions at times.
• Must be hard working and have good people skills, and patience.
• Must be available between July 29 and September 26, 2006
• Should also be a confident cyclist, able to ride in cities, and understand directions.
• Medical and first aid knowledge is not mandatory but a definite plus.
Interested candidates should forward their CV with a cover letter and references to Shanny Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org