First impressions of the latest Nike Lance watch is that it’s actually quite chunky, and not as light as we’d thought it would be – although it has a nice quality feel and an easy to read digital display (I’m more an analogue man myself). Pretty sure he wore this one at some point last year… just going through the pictures, we’ll get back to you on that one.
The reverse features a Lance signature in yellow, of course, and the strap is sweat resistant and very comfortable. A test will follow just as soon as we’ve worked out the instructions…
Lance Race – Main Features
• 100m water resistance
• 1,000-hour chronograph with data recall
• Battery hatch on back plate / Easy replacement
• Engraved and paint-filled Lance signature on back plate
• High-contrast yellow LCD / Easy read
• Lightweight polymer case and buttons / Responsive, durable
• Mineral glass crystal / Scratch-resistant
• One-piece painless strap / Durable
• Simplified race-ready modes
The Nike Oregon Series Lance Race is the lightest watch we’ve built for the 7-time champion. With a focus on just the right features in a sleek, flyweight housing, it’s perfect for scaling mountains or the podium.
Model – Lance Race
Style – WA0040-001