With Eastway Cycle Circuit due to be bulldozed for the 2012 Olympics there will
be a grand finale on October 21.
Mountain biking for all follows the
The day will feature
a morning of road racing followed by the very last Beastway in the afternoon.
The morning road session offers racing for senior men, women, juniors and youth
riders, and in the afternoon there are cross country mountian bike with races
for Under 12s, Youth & all seniors/juniors.
– Contains entry details (there is advanced entry for all events, plus Entry on the day)
Event schedule Saturday 21st October 2006
Held in conjunction with Lee Valley Youth CC, Eastway Supporters League and
the Beastway Structureless Tyranny.
It’s going to be
a real mega-fest of cycling and mountain bikers will not have to rush from work.
– organised under the rules and regulations of British Cycling
– Placed riders will secure late-season ranking points
– Category Race type Distance Start Advance Entry* Entry on Line
– u8/u10 youth race Regional C+ 3km/6km 10:00 £3 £4
– u12 youth race Regional C+ 10km 10:20 £4 £5
– u14 youth race Regional C+ 13km 10:50 £6 £8
– u16 youth race Regional C+ 16km 11:15 £7 £9
– 3/4 J W Regional B 50 mins 12:00 £10 £15
– E/1/2 J W National B 60 mins 13:00 £12 £17
For road races, a BC licence is required, or a day-licence can bought
A morning of top road racing for senior
men, women and youth
– organised by the Structureless Tyranny of Beastway under BC regulations
– U10 & U12 MTB SC 15 minutes 14:15 £2 £2
– Youth & Juve MTB XC 30 minutes 14:45 £5 £5
– Adult MTB XC 60 minutes 15:30 £10 £10
– Off-road races do not require a BC licence, just turn up and ride
*Advance entries close on 16th October, when all entries become EoL. A number
board charge of £1 will be made on all MTB event EoL
Organised by the
hero of Eastway, Michael Humphreys.
Marshals are required
for the MTB race.