Here’s your chance to have your say on cycling in 2013.
The RoadCyclingUK Awards are back for their second year, giving you the chance to vote on the best gear to have featured on RCUK, the most important product launches, the most exciting races, your favourite riders and much more.
We’ve made five nominations across 13 categories and now it’s up to you to decide the winners. We’ll reveal the results on December 31.
As it’s Christmas, we’ll also draw a name out of the hat and one reader will win a stocking packed full of cycling prizes including:
- A pair of Panaracer Race D Evo 2 winter tyres
- A 200-lumen Moon Meteor front light and 35-lumen Moon Comet rear light
- A Shutt Velo Rapide Active Softshell Jacket
- Sportique Elements Cream, Century Riding Cream and Warming Up Cream
- Two Omega Phama-QuickStep team bottles
- A Giro cotton cap
- An Optrix iPhone bike mount
- And enough cycling books to fill a library, including Mark Cavendish’s autobiography, At Speed, the official account of Team Sky’s 2013 season, The Pain and the Glory, and Balint Hamvas’ stunning photo book, Cyclo-cross 2012/13.
Click here to complete the survey – or fill it in below! Spread the word and use the official hashtag – #RCUKAwards – to drum up support.