Shutt Velo Rapide, UK manufacturer of handmade Sportwool jerseys, has launched 20 new products for the winter season.
The new range includes:
– A range topping winter jacket, constructed from technical fabric from Eschler AG of Switzerland.
– DS leisure jacket in Polartec Power Stretch.
– New race cape with an Eschler membrane.
– An improved soft shell gilet in three colours, with rear access zips.
– Knicks and pro bibs with a new 3D pad from TMF.
With commuters in mind, Shutt VR is also bringing out a performance non-bibbed cycle short.
While for the sportive rider the company has developed a new line of jerseys in short and long sleeves, which include a new four rear pocket design with hidden valuables pocket and zipper garages.
“This is major step up for Shutt Velo Rapid,” said marketing and sales director Peter Bragg.
“We’re now in our second winter season at Shutt Velo Rapide and we have taken on board all the comments and suggestions from our customers. The result of which is a winter range that is better suited to their needs.”
Shutt Velo Rapide will be showcasing their new winter range at the London Cycle Show from October 7-10.
For more information point your browser to Shutt Velo Rapide’s website.