We have teamed up Thailand-based cycling tours organizer SpiceRoads to offer one lucky reader a £750 tour voucher and a signed Sean Kelly racekit worth £100.
SpiceRoads have announced the Irish legend will be returning to Thailand next year for the second annual SpiceRoads Cycle Tours Sean Kelly Bangkok to Phuket ride, and one lucky winner could use their voucher to join the nine-time Monument winner in South East Asia or book a place on one of the firm’s other great tours.
Kelly won 193 road races during his 17-year professional career, alongside pulling on the Tour de France green four times and winning the 1988 Vuelta a Espana before retiring in 1994.
And the legendary hardman will be regaling the 30 participants at this year’s event with tales of his epic career as they travel the 924 kilometres from Bangkok to Phuket between February 13 and February 22.
To be one of the 30 participants at this year’s event, which tackles the Thai coast – including 6,214 metres of elevation – before finishing on Nai Yang beach, just answer the question below.
If you can not participate in this Sean Kelly ride, the prize can be used for another of SpiceRoads guaranteed-to-depart events.
The competition ends on November 3.
For more information visit www.spiceroads.com/tours
Terms and conditions
• The prize is for one (1) £750 voucher to be used on the Ride with Sean Kelly tour, or another guaranteed to depart tour in Thailand of over seven days duration.
• The prize must to be taken before October 31 2015.
• No cash alternative is available and the prize cannot be transferred to another person
• You must be 18 years or over to enter
• No purchase is necessary
• Only one entry per person
• Competition closes on November 3 2014
• The winner will be announced on the November 4 2014
• The winner who answers correctly will be notified by email using the email supplied and must confirm that they accept the prize within 21 days. If the prize is not accepted within 21 days then another winner will be selected.
• By entering the competition you agree that RoadCyclingUK or SpiceRoads may use your name and photo in promotional materials online and offline.