The 2005 Tour of Britain dates are now confirmed as the 30th August to the 4th September 2005. Details aren’t up on the site yet but keep checking back. It promises to be bigger and better than last year’s event.
We are currently entering data into our database so if you organise an event and want to tell RCUK readers all about it please e-mail us and we’ll put it in. Once the system is up and running you will be able to update and add your own information.
- 7-9th January – UCI World Cup track – www.theeventsgroup.net
- 12-14th February – Triathlon, Cycling and Running show – www.swimcyclerun.co.uk
- 19th June – London to Brighton – www.bhf.org.uk
- 11th-19th June – Bike Week – www.bikeweek.org.uk
- 25th June – Ron Kitching ride – www.ctc.org.uk
- 14th August – Phil and friends ride – www.ctc.org.uk